22 May 2007

Finally, An Update

This site has happily turned into a 52-Week Project of music, images, and words (we could use some more wordsmiths...drop us a note). Almost six months into 2007, I've not posted an update on any of my resolutions. I'm okay with that: I've done a bit better at keeping in touch with friends and family; there's a family plan brewing for a trip to New Caledonia in '08; I'm slacking a bit on the self-discovery. The most important goal I set for myself - tackling my health - has taken a philanthropic turn. Writing about this would overwhelm the 52-Week Project, so I'm moving that discussion to another new blog: Halfway to Barmy (is just 3 days and 60 miles down the road to the left). Please visit, read, watch, get involved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home